- Brand Name: Aideepen
- Certification: NONE
- Origin: Mainland China
- Model Number: 10A High Power Solar Lamp Circuit Board
- Is Smart Device: YES
- is_customized: Yes
- Application: Lighting Controller,Solar System Controller,Solar Working Station
- Maximum Current: 10A
1: Wide range of applications
2: Small size
3: Simple to use
4: 4 lighting styles, flashing, always on, flashing
5: The solar end is equipped with MOS tube anti-backflow function, no need to connect an external anti-backflow secondary tube
High-power charging, charging current ≤ 10A;
High-power discharge, discharge current ≤ 10A;
Solar or non-solar can be used;
4 lighting styles, flashing always bright and flashing
Do not choose batteries, lithium iron lithium batteries and other batteries can be used;
You can choose light control or non-light control, and charge during the day when light control is used.
Automatically light up at night; the solar end is equipped with MOS tube anti-backflow function, no need to connect an anti-backflow secondary tube;
The micro-power consumption design of the circuit board itself, the micro-power consumption brings long battery life;
Circuit board size: 30mm*45mm.
1. Can be used in solar landscape lights, solar warning lights, solar street lights, solar strobe lights, solar street signs, solar guide signs, solar monitoring systems, etc.;
2. Use an adapter to replace the battery, and it can also be used in places that are not powered by solar energy.
The output voltage of the circuit board is approximately equal to the battery voltage. The circuit board does not have a lamp drive function. If the LED is directly connected to the output terminal, the LED lamp beads and the control board will be damaged.
How to set the lighting mode
S2 and S3 on the circuit board are the lighting pattern setting points. The circuit board has 4 brightness patterns, which are flashing, steady on, and strobe. The specific setting methods are as follows:
1. Flickering: S2 S3 open circuit is flickering, the default is open circuit state, that is to say, the default is flickering; (blinking for 100 milliseconds, pause for 900 milliseconds) flashing about 60 times a minute
2. Always on: S2 is shorted and S3 is open to be always on. This mode can be used when continuous power supply is required;
3. Strobe: S2 open circuit S3 short circuit is strobe mode;
4. To flash: S2 short-circuit S3 short-circuit flashing mode: flash about 60 times a minute
(Blink for 500ms and pause for 500s)
Light control and non-light control settings
1. The open circuit of S1 on the circuit board is in the light control state, that is, it is charged during the day, and the light is automatically turned on at night. The default S1 is the open circuit state.
2. After S1 on the circuit board is short-circuited, it is in a non-light control state, that is, charging during the day, and lights up during the day and night.
Principle of light control: The circuit board determines the light intensity by judging the voltage of the solar panel, so there is no need to connect an external photosensitive sensor when using the light control function.
1 x 10A High Power Solar Lamp Circuit Board Automatic Street Landscaping Lawn Light Controller Module